"Great News – the NH Grass Drags are on! - Race Into Winter: October 8, 9 & 10, 2021"
This is great news. It's also a great opportunity to help the Sno-Moles raise a few dollars if you can...
This years' Grass Drags & Water Cross is October 8, 9 & 10th. The event itself is big and getting bigger every year. The event is held on an everyday working farm that gets transformed into a major event. This transformation doesn't happen all by itself. The organizers NEED help making this transformation happen and are willing to pay the clubs for its members volunteering their time.
The NHSA will pay to the club $10.00-$12.00 per hour for every hour our club members volunteer at the drags. If you are, or might be interested, there are needs for help each day of the event as well as the 3 (three) weekends prior to the event and the weekend following the event to make the property a farm again. You can work as little as 5 hours a day or as much as you'd like. Make it a family event- You, your other half, and any older kids too! Work 8:30 - 1:30 (5 hours) get a lunch and free admission to the drags afterwards! How's that? Then the NHSA will receive $50 ($10/hour) in each of your names to the club to help fund operations throughout the winter.
- All the planning and organization is handled by the NHSA, all our club members need to do is sign-up in advance and volunteer.
- For more information on working the WEEKEND of the event as well as a signup sheet - CLICK HERE> 2021 Grass Drags EVENT Work Info
- For more information on working weekends PRIOR TO, OR AFTER the event as well as that signup sheet - CLICK HERE> 2021 Grass Drags PRE/POST Event Work Info
- For more information and FAQ's regarding volunteering - CLICK HERE> 2021 Grass Drags Fundraising Please help if you can.
- To go to the NHSA Grass Drags site - CLICK HERE> NHSA GRASS DRAGS SITE