March Meeting Postponed

Please be advised: In light of the pending storm forecast for tomorrow, Tuesday 3/14, the monthly meeting has been postponed until further notice. When and if a date is determined to resume, we will publish that info here as well as on out Facebook page.

Currently our trails are closed. This means the gates are as well and the chances of any grooming being done with closed gates are slim and none- so keep that in mind. ALSO, we've had 2 or 3 cold days leading up to this storm, enough to put a thin layer of ice on the lakes and ponds. They are NOT safe and 18" of snow on it will look pretty inviting.... STAY OFF THE ICE ...please.

Everyone be safe!


Last modified on Thursday, 04 January 2018 18:24
back to top