Trail Work Party BACK ON!
Trail 404 NEEDS to have some brush/limb cutting done and it cannot wait. So we are meeting TODAY (Sun 1/7) at 9:30 at the Hometown Diner. If you can make it, that would be great. We are also towing the grill out to the area so anyone helping won't have to worry about lunch, we will be grilling up some burgers and dogs for you. We are sledding out to the area so if you want to just meet out there, plan on around 10ish. Trail 404 out by Red Gate heading towards Scott Pond. Bring a saw, loppers, anything! Everything helps.
- Corridor 4 (the railbed) from Jaffrey to Troy is in great shape.
- Trail 403 from Woodbound over to thru Annett State Park to Primary Trail 402 is in great shape too. As are 403A & B in Annett State Forest.
- Primary Trail 402 from Jct of 403 out to the Lookout is in great shape.
- Trail 404 (Red Gate to Scott Pond) has some debris issues. See above.
- The rest of the trails are good. Will post updates as they come in.
Thanks again and hope to see you,
President- Monadnock Sno-Moles